20 April 2009

The Vision

Last night I took this beautiful picture. Oh, how I love them - my little ones. Let’s face it, they are hard work, but oh, I love them and what would my life be without them? How empty and boring my life would have been if I had only my 3 older children and my 'youngest' was eight years old?


Years ago I only dreamed about these 3 angels of mine. I just knew they were supposed to be mine. I remember, while having only two children, the vision of a third little face next to the other two, exactly like the above picture.

And then, two or three years after Josua the Lord enlarged my vision - Praise the Lord! He gave me the vision to have all the little faces that He planned for me. In Matthew 18:10 we read: “Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.”

And in Ps. 139:16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

The Lord knows them all; their faces are before Him, every day. Oh, I want to hold them all, love them, care for them, train them, I want to know them too!

This is the reason I'm labouring for my little children day AND night, the reason why I am eagerly preparing my house and my womb for another baby, which the Lord will send in His good time. I want to know all the little faces the Maker of the Universe intended for me, even before the foundation of the earth.

Can I share with you my biggest fear when reaching heaven in due time? I fear the moment when I shall see the little faces I had rejected the first 10 years of my marriage. Those I didn't receive because I had MY agenda and did my own planning. Even in this life I can’t stand the pain of imagining the little faces I didn’t know. How great will my mourning be in Heaven?

But I thank the Lord for His grace and His promise in Rev. 21 - "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”He will wipe away my tears of sorrow and pain, because I never knew them...

1 comment:

Huisvrou said...

En ek is seker dat daar iewers nog 2 vir my wag.... Ek sien en ervaar, ek voel en lief 6.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin